“Blog, Grab and Brag”

13 Comments

“Blog, Grab and Brag”
Warplanes.com’s Win a Model Airplane Contest

Calling all collectors, veterans, historians and aviation aficionado! Warplanes is throwing away an early Christmas gift just for you! Three lucky bloggers will have the chance to own one of our awesome model planes. The contest is pretty simple: just write (or blog) about: why you should be given a beautifully hand-crafted model plane?

So go write that blog entry and post that article now! The contest starts September 23 and ends on October 22, 2010.  For your entry to count, you need to post a link to your article on Warplane’s Fan Page.

Here are the contest mechanics in detail:

• To join, you have to write a blog entry or an article telling us why you should win. If you don’t have your own website or blog site, no worries! You can ask a friend, a relative or a co-worker to post your blog on their site. Each entry must have a link to the Warplane’s website and the Warplanes Facebook Fan Page.
  • Let us know about your entry by posting a link on Warplanes’ wall. The link should direct us to your write-up. Once acknowledged, you entry is counted and your in!
  • Warplanes’ panel of judges will read all the entries and the person whose entry we find most compelling owns a model airplane of his/her choice.
  • One winner will be selected by fans, based on the number of “likes” to the link. The entry that gets the most “likes” on our page automatically gets one awesome model airplane! (tip: once posted, spread the news and tell all your friends to like your wall post!
  • One lucky customer will be chosen at random by the organizers and gets his/her desired model plane just like that!
  • Warplanes administrator will notify the winners as soon as they are determined.

Warplanes is giving you this rare opportunity of owning one of our best products for free! An advance Christmas gift it is, and our way of saying how much we appreciate your continued support.

F-15E Strike Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon or an Apache Longbow AH-64D model plane – whether you are planning to give it to your dad, grandpa or just for yourself, you know you just can’t resist masterpieces like these!

This could be yours!

Good luck everyone!

13 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Edwin Brodell
    Sep 26, 2010 @ 18:49:49

Fantastic blog! I actually love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the information are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

2. Poker Test
    Sep 30, 2010 @ 03:18:07

ha, I will test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it’s really awesome, thanks.

- Murk

3. Dolly
    Oct 02, 2010 @ 14:47:00

Interesante, no va a continuar con este artнculo?

Dolly

4. Miato
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 11:57:02

Hola, їPuedo tomar Foto de su blog?

Miato

5. Ivan
    Oct 15, 2010 @ 13:00:03

Super post, tienen que marcarlo en Digg
    Have a nice day

Ivan

6. Kicker
    Oct 19, 2010 @ 15:36:03

Hola, ЎIncreнble! No estб claro para mн, їcуmo offen que la actualizaciуn de su nombre de community.warplanes.com.
    Gracias

Kicker

7. google
    Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:35:13

I comment whenever I appreciate a article on a site or if I have something to contribute to
    the conversation. It is a result of the passion displayed in
    the post I browsed. And on this post Blog, Grab and Brag.
    I was moved enough to create a thought :-P I do have 2 questions for you
    if it’s allright. Could it be simply me or do some of the responses appear as if they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list every one of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

My blog post … google

8. mobile games
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 23:07:28

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so he/she wishes to
    be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

9. watch belle
    Apr 26, 2014 @ 15:28:36

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you’ve
    acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a great site.

Feel free to visit my website … watch belle

10. dumb ways to die game cheats
    May 02, 2014 @ 03:07:14

Wonderful post! We are linking to this particularly
    great content on our site. Keep up the great
    writing.

My weblog … dumb ways to die game cheats

11. clumsy ninja hack tool download
    May 26, 2014 @ 21:50:07

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills
    as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid
    theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice
    quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

My homepage clumsy ninja hack tool download

12. clash of clans hack tool download
    Jun 15, 2014 @ 18:23:37

Hi to every one, since I am really eager of reading this weblog’s post to be updated
    daily. It includes pleasant stuff.

Check out my website … clash of clans hack tool download

Leave a Reply