Dean’s Home!

2 Comments

By: Dean

At approximately noon on June 11th, Dean arrived over Napa Airport. After circling the terminal area, he was cleared to land on 18L.

He then taxied to the ramp and was greeted by family members, numerous friends and the news media. Upon deplaning, he was given an orchid lei by Pat Crisman.

He was treated to a shower and a drink of sparkling wine from a magnum donated by Domaine Chandon.

Afterwards, he was interviewed by the local newspapers and area television media about the highlights of his trip.

After visiting with relatives and friends at the airport terminal, Dean was treated to a hangar BBQ of hot dogs and hamburgers hosted by the Napa Airports Pilots’ Association.

Asked by reporters if he was ever nervous, Dean said he was not and he wouldn’t hesitate to make such a trip again … “if somebody else paid for it.” What’s next? “A nice dinner tonight,” he said. “And to be able to brush my teeth with tap water.”

2 Comments (+add yours?)

1. skyriver
    Jun 09, 2012 @ 08:34:40

Is it okay to place part of this in my web site if I publish a reference to this website?

2. stun guns and tasers
    Jun 20, 2012 @ 09:34:36

Jesus Christ theres lots of spammy comments on this page. Have you at any time thought about attempting to get rid of them or putting in a extension?

Leave a Reply